Rhino pro Carbon Filter – 250/600 – 1420m3/hour
RHINO FILTERS are THE industry leader when it comes to quality and life expectancy.
The Rhino Pro Filter is constructed from Australian-mined RC412 carbon, the best in the world. The carbon is tightly packed and sealed into a high-efficiency airflow cylinder with a vortex cone in the base and a custom pore surface for maximum transference. The high-porosity carbon and lightweight aluminium make the Rhino filter lighter and easier to handle.
Unlike all other carbon filters with effective life spans of 9 to 18 months, Rhino filters have always been known to have an out lasting performance for well over two years. Replacement carbon sleeves are available to make them last even longer. We’ve received numerous feedback in the past, Rhino filters have lasted more than 3 years.
Features of Rhino Pro Filters:
- 50mm bed of RC412 activated carbon.
- 1.6mm aluminium tops and bases for reduced weight.
- Unique “Anti Air Bypass” system.
- 51% open area custom mesh for greater air flow.
- Machine packed carbon means more carbon and less movement.
- Coned internal base for optimum air flow
- Sealed, boxed and labelled directly after manufacture for optimum lifespan, handling and presentation.